Explanation

Maybe i can tryi to let u know wat my tittle name and wat actully mean to me.The common thing we know is when the black and white mix will become grey colour. what the hell ..for me conflict has the same meaning with the grey colour.And most thing is i think i m person who is in grey color ??When u see me, dont suspect, its me.always act like a childly childly boy boy.laugh and play,wat a nice world. My friends say when i going home,changing to another person, they say i m always in low spirital face.I think is coming soon to accept the days end...understand??SOmeday i will like the mood that attacking me.Suddenly i can sscold ppl, or even cry for withoutt any reason.really weird.the most thing is i m quite enjoying.好像处于灰色的我that me!
But if u are not well with me maybe u really cant see..

Comments

Mark said…
可能,把自己归类在灰色地带,是再适当不过
可能,不属于黑或白确实是一种处于平衡的立场
可能,身在灰色能够让你觉得自己善变
许多的可能,你仍然觉得自己是灰色的吗?

我觉得你是属于站在光明,却放不开,承认不了身后的黑暗,这种人,处于灰色

greyvil,若灰色能带给你平静,那就让仿佛继续
黑与白已经不重要
重要的是清楚知道你前面的方向
能不能够让现在的颜色
在你的生命中扮演更重要的角色

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱