09/10/08 my previous holiday

Actully i had past a really ordinary holiday sem break in my hometown..KLuang..my lovely small city that much slower motion life and nice place there.Not much entertaiment but make ppl relation nearer because of less influence but more comunication.

i was say bye to dar by a emergency call.To see my fall ill granma.Mummy was cry and ask me if her mother died,how.I really dunno how to answer the question but just kept remain silent and comfort with some words.

After some mediccal treament, gramma still ok.But doctor also said it was nothing can continue to cure ady,He say just see werther to make her happy with see her with care.

I was packing and going back by my dad car.After reached. just walking around my house and see all various thing in my house i had long time been not seen.

I had done many thing at house and met with my BB friends and old friends.and stayed at home to accompany my family.

It was a nice holiday.Oh ya, i oso learn some sentence..不要因为失去而哭,要因曾经拥有而笑。。dunno why listen to this word jus like had lot of 感触。。

i oso receive my dar secret gift from her o.. realy touch and appreciate it..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱