1Day1Movie Get Inspired 1- Devil

I just got this idea on doing this. Hm, since I love watch movie, I think I should do something to record the million movie that i had watched. Maybe just a movie review for the movie I had watch . Trying to record down what I feel what I learn form the movie. Just a little different thing from what I post in blog before. hope you guys will like it.

Today I gonna talk about the movie that i watch yesterday in the cinema. It's call "Devil". Its been a while the movie have showed in the cinema. It is a horror movie that don't really like because it is something supernatural. It's scary! But frankly , the story is nice.


The main point is talking about that a believe that if people done the bad things, the devil will appear in anywhere or even with a human form to kill the people which run away from what the bad the people had done. I am not going to say it is superstitious but a legend from the old people that believe there is Devil in the world. Because the people nature is bad, so there is punisher to punish the human.

The story is talking about in any of the ordinary day , the devil may appear. Due to the choice by the people, people will get with the devil. The movie focuses on the 5 people who were going to a building  taking the same lift, the devil is killing them one by one. People inside the lift was started to suspect and fear on each other. In the end they found out that this is out of their common sense. In the middle, we can know that every of the people inside were having some crime record or even kill people before. In the end you will feel the lift is horrifying! XD.

Although I don't like the horror movie much. But i think this is a nice one. For me , the movie is simply telling us that don't do any bad thing but if you have done so, you should have to know what to do! I also like one of the line in the movie. "If there is Devil exist , so does the God". Overall nice movie.

The official site >> http://thenightchronicles.com/devil/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱