Goodbye 2010, welcome 2011

For the sake of my 'Banana' friends(people cannot understand Chinese well), i write in English...haha.

Before i write this, I try my best to figure out what is the best thing i done in this year and what is the most regretful thing i done in this year. I think even i chop off my head also cannot find anything. For me 2010 is just a really normal year for me, nothing too special.

But, least there are something too that make my life. Like, it's the year I graduated for my diploma level. Well, My family bought me a car that really made me happy.

Simple past for me. Not really happening year. Actually I had set some tasks for myself to accomplish. For my study, I just continue with my laziness. PROCRASTINATION!! i need to deal with this seriously. Another thing was i joined Gym for further workout for my body. I think i done a good job in this, will continue doing this.

Hope there will be a new vision and wish for my 2011. I hope this year i can do it better.
I will make it better. Thanks to my friends to help me out in this year.

William want to say thanks and bow to you with my sincerity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱