31/08 uncle marrige

Happy Hari kebangsaan!!
and it is my uncle marrige!!Today we just wake up. then after we all had "dim sum" for breakfast then we straight go to take the bride. when there ,the brother team had make a lot of effort to rob the bride from the sister group. it is quite fun and saw them do thing to make them satisfied??haha,after going many tuff game , finally my uncle get the bride!!after done the the "drink tea" tradition. We heading back to the house and wait for the night dinner come. My cousin and me were going to prepare ourself by go dressing out ourself..We go cut hair, buy shirt and somemore yum cha...more loo like a girl shopping day.







When night , I was assign job by my uncle to do the receiption job.All the job is just to read the chinese character that most of them not really can understand . I can do this because i was come from a chinese sch background.At that time , the thing most annnoy is my father keep warn me not to drink any alchohol. La la la, make me quite embraseed with others.But just forget it, because i was so hungry that time.SO just keep eating .








After that was the time to take photo lo.Take quite a numbers of photo with cousin. I think long long time din have a event like that to gather all the family member.This was the great oppurnity.

We finished at 12 something go bcak..

For another thing i had told all the thing that i had join band in KL.I think we just have a quarrel..and no result for jus keep "cold war".Haih, not the plan that i had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱