28/08 Exam coming on next week

Exam ~ exam~~stress ar....many things stuck together now~~exam, concert,mummy,practice,uncle marrige,love.Hey i m a busy guy now...

sot pluk~~ almost want to fainted ady..now jus back with school rushing for the exam..now everyway can see my note book. All are waiting me to look at them.But now still conside werther want to tell mummy??dont talk this first~~today just fooling around in the dining and just act like a crown....really outstand from the the original willliam~~

hmm..oso thinking of dar dar here~~wonder what she is doing now~~msn again~~haha,addicted wont stop ady..miss u here o~~

Ya, there is still a problem for me ~~my concert ticket la.I really cant sell anything to others ler??how har~~My friends all around me not really interest in band de wor.Looks like i m more like a freak..if cannot sell ~~i really dunno how..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Im addicted to you~not msn..
keep online is wish to see you online and chat with you~

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱