30/08 going Yi yi home

yi yi mean my aunt, and she is my mummy sister lo.going there for waiting my family come to KL...because of my daddy jobs, so they will late until nite.I jus follow yiyi them to buy stuff and prepare for the marrige tomolo lo..

when goin to poh kong(the gold shop la),all woman see that and buy there...wondering that my mummy had long years din make up herself ady..mummy really a best woman i ever met. she never querimony that no money for her to make up or enjoy.aiya daddy oso din do anything for this...so bad de..woman mah...always wishing to make herself pretty de..so sad to my mummy de ler~~

then after this i decide to take out money for her to buy watever she want..trying to give her a surprise..

when she come~~i still need to make her angry about the band stuff~~
ya i m oso not really a good guy as my father~~hahahaha

scaring now...waiting for her to come...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ohhh...You inherited from your father geh...William really loves mummy more~ That's your mummy de bliss~ :p

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱