24/01 going back for chinese new year

hey, it was a day that i finish my last paper for the exam and packing for going back to kluang,my lovely hometown.

Wake up early in the morning, dunno why i had the power to wake myself that i never had .maybe is the date for the last test and ready go back to hometown. It been second sem for my college study. After packing and cleaning the house. Take my stationary and heading to the school. Heading to the place for my exam.

After the test , letting the all the stress for the exam, and can celebrate the chinese new year without any disturb.hehe, waiting bus at the front door, but unfortunaly cant get any bus , maybe holidays coming, all going to break. I was so annoyed that i m also hanging a heavy luggage for going back. Until i hope to get a taxi. but lastly luckily can take the school bus.jimat money!!

After waiting friends to take luggage too, we all get to pudu bus stop to take our kluang bus.meanwhile, we also take KFC as our lunch.Along the road, jalan ada sikit sesak. So , reach kluang more late.

Just went back then get phone call from friend for gathering.Nice day and had a singing k session in jun zhao house.Play until midnite..but fun..waiting for coming chinese new year.

Comments

AliVe said…
first time coming o~!~~

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱