1/2 Holidays End for those friend


Actually I had a long Chinese new year for this year .Since every year I just passed through a really short new year, mean that this year I had a great new year days. But unfortunaly, it was a worst new year I think.

Overrall I think It was ok because I got many friends here in kluang.Although many kind of unhappiest things happen around me but i still got many friends here accompany. For me my demand is so easy to satisfied because i just need to gather everyone and everyone talk like pasar malam and i will be so happy. Even just listen evryone talking talking and that enough for me.

Easy rite??我喜歡熱鬧嘛~Keep up lo, evrybody that was study, prusue dream in the way~
KAMBATEH ~~
and thanks for being my friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱