25/1 unhappiest happy chinese new year

As usual , we will celebrate the Chinese new year start from the day of the Chinese new year.Having the reunion dinner , praying for the peace, chat and go visit friends or try to make themselves in a new way , new style to welcome the new year..

But for this year, i think my home had became a place that is no more a home that we call, we just having argue, despite, and no more family love in my house.Look like too serious to celebrate a Chinese new year like that..

The word that come out from my house member, all become a sound pollution, making all of us , no mood , no use to continue to stay i home. I were trying to stop them , but look like the argue was going to burst everything out .Maybe i was a good situation to let ppl know their minds and thought..

i just cant tahan the mouth fighting and just go out by myself. coming day i just go out everyday to avoid everything from them.TH e good thing is i still got a lot of friends outside that will make me feel better. Everything was fine by hanging by all my friends.

Sincerely, it was the worst year i ever had, making me more frustrated....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱