15/3 3 days trip





start from 13, it was the date that loke yew come to kl for trip and visit the education fair in mid valley mega mall. I will talk them one by one.

12/3
I were frustrated with the streamyx problem and just call the technical to come and fix it. Do not know why I am so anger with them. They are really not effective to treat customer. And i just refuse to go home because i cannot online at home. Since i m so bored to stayed at home. I were brought my laptop to Steven corner and surf net. Actually their line also slow. So I just stole the wifi Internet service from station One that is not far away from where I sat. then I were received call from Loke Yew and he say he will take bus on Friday morning 10. I just promised him that I will be in PuDu to meet him.

13/3 Friday
I had class from 8 to 12. Suddenly lecturer said that will have a replacement class for next week. I just worried that cannot be in time to meet Loke yew. I called him to wait me for an hour and I will take friend's car to meet him. Well, just make me feel sorry about it, no choice. after met him in Pudu , we were going to One U gather with the gang. We had our lunch in One U food court. It was too big that we used half hour to walk around to find the food court. We though the food court will be in top floor of the mall.(because almost every mall their food court are at the highest floor ). but unfortunately , it was in the lowest floor. Almost fainted for never had any meal from morning until the evening. (due the worry). After our Dinner i think, then we go to friends house to take things.Then all guys straightly go to my house for fun.

i think i got some habits that maybe will make people cannot accepted. I hate people not care about the neatness and hygiene. Although I did not say much but i really cannot bear how they treat my room as a "hotel".Everything just throw here and there. Before showering just jump on my bed. Oh god, I really cannot bear with all these. I think I were regret to ask them here to night. I just wish i can forget everything~~

14/3 Saturday
After slapping everyone in the morning to wake up them XD. Take revenge myself, relief more...
After our breakfast, we were heading to the Mid Valley for the Education fair. I forget why I will know the price of take Taxi to there will be much cheap than taking a LRT.So we just take Taxi there. We can see many new graduated form 5 student there. But I m not.Old already lo. but maybe I mummy boy face make me look more young...XD. As in photo, we had gone through many counsellor opinion and comments on what we will heading to. I also involve in the fair because first , maybe i will taking degree cert from others institution or U.Secondly I am quite 38, i wish to know more institution maybe next time i can be agent that make money.

Around 3, we were satisfied about what we had ask. I am really interested in UCTi,APiiT. A spec IT school I think. Because i can choosing Forensic in the way of computer. But all in consideration now..because next year only transfer, still got time to think about it.

















I just walk around with the guys and take photo around the shop near.It was the first time i were so free to walk and see around in Mid valley. We had gone pet shop, some boutique,etc.

then night we just had our dinner near my house .TIRED~~



15/3 Sunday
Actually today was a free free day that nothing to do by all of us. It is because we don't have much money to play in KL..手头很紧。。lol..
just go China town and walk around and then they are going back..we had a nice chat in the McDonald and talk many previous thing that make us so happy. Very happy.

Bye bye lo. hope you guys also can achieve what you all are in now...加油!


that was what weekend i was having...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱