15/5 william is 大頭蝦

I don't know what happen to me. My body just like going to burst. What kind of feeling is that?

Can say what happen..Today I found out I been cheated by somebody. He cheated me 10 bucks.
It just causing me anger until I cannot do anything. Well, it just 10 dollar. Why just making myself so frustrated??

I keep telling myself that just take it as a learn that lost 10 dollar. But my mind just keep bothering my feel. I feel really BAD....

You can say me is 小氣。十塊也看不開。Maybe I'm. But I hate being cheated by somebody. I wish to argue back. But Don't know why I don't have the courage to do so.

Now I just cannot release the anger from myself..I am starting Emotional......

Comments

LimChaoHung said…
last time you lose you 3310 also ma...haha...not Rm10...=.=
easily cheat...next time can cheat on you also...
i will tell u in details...in conversation la

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱