Double posting

Please refer to the post below before you read this. This is just a updates for me.

Yes, busy life is coming. I need to conquer it without any serious procrastination.

  • Networking most tough subject for me now,
  • Java again, feel secure with this,
  • Oracle, database but with the command base,
  • Suse linux, a new operating system making my computer have double dos but DAMN laggy
  • Sofware Enginnering development, a theory part subject , my favourite.
  • and last, intro to Drama. a interesting subject need to make videos, fun for me and people.
Hope everything going to be fine. Last semester result was what i had expect, I know i not really put effort on it. No one to blame. Need to Work hard to get better result.

Another things is I joined Celebrity fitness for a pricey amount for a student. If you want to judge me go aside, don't talk in front of me, really annoy me. I made this decision after a long period of consideration. In this 2 weeks , it really change my life from a bad situation to a better life style. Now I am trying to control my meals, sleep , and time in a better way. I know I am pessimistic sometimes, gym become a way to release my stress. I started not to think too much. I just weighted myself, i have a kilo gram heavy. It better than before slowly by the health way. Hope things get better.

About my hair, I just wish to cut off my DAMN dry dead hair. It just like a bunch of grass. Maybe before I do so much thing on my hair, making them all dead. LOL. Maybe it also a way to show  people that my decision, my determination on what I am doing. I am not say that I want to change the world, but just enrich my life.

That all lo ~.~.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱