Healthy lifestyle

he is my target ,buahahahahaha


Recently people around me starting concerning their health. Maybe i go gym. I meat a lot people which always talking about health issues. And I learn many things now. Later post maybe i will show something which is useful to everybody.

Maybe we are getting older, things may change, our body system may failure at any time or any point. We should take good care of ourself and have a better lifestyle to keep our body and mental health.

Actually this had affect my wallet already . I will sign up membership in Celebrity. I also had spend money on some meals for healthy and gym purpose. I think this should be fine and i will work on it.

I need to say about this too. Ya , it may affect my  study time that i go gym for 5 times a week. Furthermore, degree level sometimes may tough and need a lot of time focus on it. I need to have a well time management to handle the time between my homework and workout.

Hope there will be a new me and i love what I am doing now! I feel full~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱