10/11 Mummy Happy Birthday!

How to say?Today is my lovely mummy birthday.But i live till today, I never said any "happy birthday" or "I love you" to her, or even any comitment to her.

Feel sad to say that, Mummy has been worked for our family for many years. Our family have struggle for long times, she had take care of us for long times.What a Strong Woman~

Anyway, i will study hard and building a family that my mummy always hope for...Just to say, Happy Birthday~

Another thing, because of my mummy's birthday, the number that she used before have unlimited call to any 012 operator.So i had call many friends that long time din have a nice chat..feel happy ~

Hopes everything will get even better from now~

ps. mummy say she miss granma that at heaven now~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱