MArching band

all night i cannot sleep.My mind just thinking around the marching band that i watch last week.Like CHws,VI,JIt Sin,Catholic,MGS all these i really admire.MAny regret had make me sad and sorrow for now. although i m from marching band, but i never have a best performance or competition.We always get stuck with many political problems.Really遗憾!!

The honour that we can make in band.No one can understand if u are a outsider.The thing cannot bought by the money .It only can get from sweat time clap shout.Many thing make us pround of it.所谓的荣耀,can ppl underdstand??

i always done a lot of thing for band,sacrifice...ppl alway laugh at me ,said y u so stupid sticking with these thing.I jus tell him u wounldn know what is it.It really worth for me..although until i din get much from marching band...

marching band , how how i wish to do a powerful performance jus like what i had saw las week,when i was at there,how i feel the pain, regret,almost want to cry.All these thing past and cannot go back.

Now i had join MIB,a great opporunity to explore.But i feel like lost something.I m not blaming MIB.Concert band lac k of the marching band stuff.Dont know how to explain.it kinda of feel.But dont get it wrong, i m not hate concert band, i m also appreciate what i have .I can play in a brass band.The harmonic, rythms, melody,bass, all i wish is there.I m pround of it.Although much tuff.I will continue going!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱