raining DAy~~05/08

what a tired tired raining day.Today when gather with friends,feel like they are all in low mood.is that affect by the wearther or other else??i am jus listen to my song"I need to be in love".Quite a moody song and i really love the tone ..make me very comfortable.after class i straightly go home with my dinner.

My mummy just call me that telling me my brother getting worse st home. He has become the famous ppl in the sch.always has bad news from teacher mouth.What happen to him??How i wish i can sit down and listen to him, and ask him what happen to you?i think i done before?But he sounds like not willing to tell me. Ya, maybe he need mummy to tell.But seem like not, he also not willing to tell mummy.I am so worry about him now.Really make me wanna give up to look at him liao.But he is my bro, how can i give up.Actully i am not the ppl to open the window in his heart, but who now??i wish he can change abit. really!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/3 三八婦女節快樂

懒人贴部落格啦!!!

5/5 煩惱